Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Letting things be as they are

In the last couple of weeks I've done a lot of contemplation. I've realized things are going to be how they are going to be and I will accept whatever happens.

My path now is a spiritual one and nothing can change that. If it isn't in the cards for me to become a Bhikkhuni then so be it, if it does happen then wonderful.

I had started to think living in a Monastery was the only way for me. The only way I could reach my goal. I now see no matter what happens, no matter where I live I will stay on the path to Nibbana.

I still have the wish for seclusion and freedom from all these distractions and fetters, but I now feel more at ease and not so impatient for things to be the way I want them to be.

If my karma is sufficient and the necessary conditions arise then it will happen when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment