Saturday, July 6, 2013

Realization

When enlightened beings are describing Nibbana it is always the same. They use different words to describe it and different methods to realize it. Whether Buddhist,Christian,Hindu..it's all the same.
 Lately I've been reading the teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi. It is obvious he is describing the same thing as The Buddha. 

The message is so clear. We only have to realize what already is. What we already are. Let go of the perceived self and return to the source.

I imagine all the different parts of me separating and flying away...and what's left? NOTHING! Because there is nothing there. The mind isn't hanging around somewhere. The mind consists of thoughts. That's all...just thoughts. Like little bubbles popping...pop and the thought is gone.

It's all up to me, only I can free myself of this illusion. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment